Friday, May 22, 2009

Here comes the Nag

I just realized in my last post that I talked about how selflessly I do crazy things for wife. Knowing her, if a leave it at that, I will get a big, fat earful of "Nag." So here is a list of things I do not do, at least not as regularly as wife would like: Dish's, laundry, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, mopping the floor, taking out the trash, picking up dog crap, dressing the kids, bathing the kids, bathing the dog, feeding the kids, feeding the dog, dressing the dog, going to church, and of course waking up. I'm sure after wife reads this she will remind me of at least two or three things I forgot to mention. All well, I tried.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot shower and shave. oh well, you tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you bring her ice cream when she asks?

    ReplyDelete