Friday, May 22, 2009

Why am I doing this?

So here I am making a blog website because my wife, Jenelle, wants me to. It's amazing the things I will do for wife, like buying an Expedition I don't get to drive or putting the toilet seat down. Why do I do these things? To avoid the, "Nag nag nag..." Maybe it's because I like wife, but I'll keep wife guessing. I don't know why I'm addressing this "blog" to someone other than wife because I don't expect anyone else to be reading it. If you are reading this and your not wife, I find you weird. Why do you want to read my blog? Get out of here nut job. These are my private thoughts that wife is coercing me to publish on the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Im reading you blog.......am I a nut job? Its kind of a toss up, you know like if you catch my on a bad you might have some validity to your point but other days I am completely sane.
    p.s. You were the one who joined my blog first, therefore you gave me permission to read yours!

    ReplyDelete